Wednesday, September 8, 2010

It FINALLY happened!

Someone finally noticed I've lost weight.  With the start of a new school year, I've been running into people I haven't seen since May or June.  Not a single person has noticed, or if they have, they haven't said so.  Well today, in the grocery store of course, someone finally noticed!  It was a woman who I used to run into occasionally at a local play group.  I don't even recall her name.  It doesn't matter.  In the course of our brief conversation, she mentioned it twice!  it felt good.

When I got home, I had about an hour before getting preschooler #1 off the bus.  I decided to go through my closet since it's almost time to change everything over for Fall.  I found 2 pair of jeans that I can now wear, that were out of the question a month ago.  I filled a nice big bag for the Good Will with things that are too big for me.  I never plan on going back to that size, EVER.  They're just taking up space in my closet so, Adios!

Those were my 2 mini milestones for the day and I wanted to share them with you.  It feels good.

No comments: