Saturday, September 4, 2010

Weekly Weigh In

As promised, here is my Saturday morning weigh in.  I am pleased to announce that I continue to lose weight even before having a 'fill'.  My doc said any weight loss at this stage is to be considered a "bonus" because there's nothing in the band yet.  Well, I like the bonus because I'm down a grand total of ...
18.2
I'll take that! Here are a few of my mini successes so far.
*I weigh less than my drivers license states.
*I weigh 4 pounds less than I did when I got pregnant with baby #2.
*I now weigh less than I ever did during two years of Weight Watchers.
*All my clothes are loose and I have to start making a bag for the Good Will.

I'm pretty happy with the progress so far and I'm enjoying it.  I'm still not able to eat more than 1/2 cup of food at a time, and oatmeal is only 1/4 cup.  I'm not sure why but I really have no interest in food most days. I'd say that's pretty awesome for someone who has spent their entire life as either overweight or obese.

Until next time...Be well!

No comments: