Saturday, December 18, 2010

4 Month Bandiversary, pics and an update

Yesterday marked my 4 month anniversary since surgery.  My, how the time flies!  Overall things have been going well.  I have the occasional 'stuck' episode but I've pretty much figured out how and what to eat so that it won't happen.  I feel healthy and strong.  That's the most important thing to me right now.
This week I managed to lose just under a pound again.  I guess my body likes this pace.  I accept that because it's not a gain.  So, my total loss to date is...

34.6

Here are my day 1 pictures...

08-17-10











08-17-10








And today...

12-17-10
12-17-10





















I really have no idea why I can't get the pictures to line up properly, but this is the best I can do.  I've labeled them so you can see which is the before and which is the current.  I think it's time I replace the pajama pants since they are so baggy, you can't really see any definition in my legs.  I just wanted to keep the consistency going for a while, but it's time for a change!
We're headed out for our Christmas vacation on Thursday, and my hope is to be down that last .4 before then to make it an even 35.  I think I can do it.  Now the trick will be to not gain it back while on vacation!  That's the tough part.

As promised, here's the picture of me in my new jacket that I picked up on the 'marked way WAY down' rack.  Ladies Large!

I love it.  And mostly I love my husband for saying "You should have bought two because you'll be in the medium soon".
We're doing our Christmas here at home tomorrow morning and we're leaving for our road trip on Thursday.  I'll try to do a quick post and weigh in on Wednesday before we head out.  Until then, be well and Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Read said...

yup, it might be time for for new pants... But isn't that fantastic!!! You're doing great! Keep it up.

Violinist with a Band said...

You look fabulous!!! OMG! Congrats on your awesome loss and all of your hard work :)