Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Five Months and Forgetful

Well, it was my "Bandiversary" on the 17th, and I forgot!  Actually, I remembered on the morning of the 18th but my hubby was out of town, and he's my photographer.  We finally got our act together this morning and took the monthly pictures.  Here I am, day 1 and now.


8/18/10 Day one
1/19/11 Month 5







These monthly comparisons help me to keep going and think positive, especially when I think things are going too slow.  I know I never want to go back to that person on the left.  Since next month marks 6 months, I'm planning to post all the pics together.  I think it'll be fun to see the progress all along.
Right now looking at these two I notice a few things.  I now have shoulders and a neck!  The back fat is gone, as well as that little flap of fat just over my elbow.  The shrinking bubble butt goes without mentioning!  When I looked at the new picture this morning I said to my husband "Hey, I look like a normal human being now".  I know I said it as a joke, but it's true.  I don't see myself as the fat girl anymore, and that is priceless.

Until Saturday, be well!

4 comments:

Violinist with a Band said...

Looking fabulous!! keep up the great work!

Sam said...

Those are great comparison shots :o)

P.S I have nominated you for the Stylish blogger award !!

FitBy40 said...

Awww, thanks Sam!

Read said...

absolutely awesome!! I should totally be doing this!