Saturday, March 26, 2011

Weekly Weigh In and Measurements

I actually remembered to weigh myself this morning before eating or exercising.  What a break through, huh?  Well, I did in fact break the 3 week plateau I've been on.  Although my hubby says I was just leading up to a crescendo!  I'll have to look that word up and see if he was really using it properly.  Anyway, my total loss to date is:

48.2

Yay me!  I can't wait to hit the big 50 and get really excited.  So close.

I took my measurements this week.  The last time I did them was in December, then my kids broke the tape measure.  I finally got around to buying a new one and I'm glad I did.  Those of you who say it's a good idea to take measurements, especially when you're not losing pounds, you're absolutely right!  So, from December until now, here's what has changed...

Bust: -1in.
Waist: -.5in.
Hips: -2in. (down a total of 7 here overall!)
Upper thigh: -.5in.
Above knee: -1in.

Always a good idea to take measurements people!  The numbers don't lie.
Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Beth Ann said...

50 is SOOOO close, chica. You will be there before you know it!