Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers Day, and a Request for Some Positive Energy!

I had a wonderful Mother's Day.  How about you?

We went out for ice cream (non-fat frozen yogurt) and I ate a whole one by myself!  I thought the kids would want some of mine, but they didn't, and it was SOooooo good.  I know even though it was healthier than ice cream, it probably had more sugar than I'm used to having in an entire day.  But it's all I wanted for Mother's Day, and I got it.  I did get a little bit of a headache later in the day, but it was well worth it.

Tomorrow, in the wee hours of the morning, hubby is flying out for a HUGE job interview.
This is big, like meeting with the CEO big.  I'm asking all of you lovely readers to send some positive thoughts, energy and prayers our way.  We really need this.  Not just because it's a dream job with a fantastic company, but because we just need a job.  It's as simple as that.
So, cross your fingers, and anything else you can cross for that matter!

Happy Mother's Day!

3 comments:

Jody V said...

Sending all that positive energy your way!! Glad you enjoyed your Mother's Day!

I wanted to thank you for stopping by and posting supportive comments for me. I really appreciate it!!

Tracy said...

Good luck to hubby

Fluffy said...

Glad you had a good Mother's Day! Big time good luck and positive energy to your husband! My fingers are crossed for the both of you. : )