Thursday, May 19, 2011

True Confessions

A lot of you lovely blogging ladies out there have been doing posts on 'confession'.  Since I'm at work and have nothing else to write about, I'll hop on the Band-wagon!

Here goes...

I confess that I always wanted to be a doctor, but have little to no math skills.  Once my kids pass 3rd grade, they'll have to go to their Daddy for any help with math homework.  My brain just doesn't work that way. However, I can spell just about anything.  Misuse of the English language drives me crazy.  I should have been an editor or something!

I confess that there's a 'weird guy' living with the family next door now.  He totally creeps me out and I have no concrete reason to believe he's dangerous except for my ghetto girl gut.  He's what I'd call a "hood rat".
I can say this with confidence because I  grew up in the heart of the ghettto, I've seen it all.  I don't likethe creepy dude eye balling me and my kids.  Totally random, but it's what is on my mind right now.

I confess that I'm not aggressive or confrontational at all.  I've never been in a fight in my life.  When I'm in kick boxing class and we have to do what's called "street brawl", pretending to hold down our opponent and bash their face in, I feel stupid.  So lately I've been imagining I'm holding down the creepy, weird guy next door and bashing his face in.  That seems to be helping.

I confess that my GPS has made me dumb.  I still use it to get back and forth to work, the place where I have worked on and off for the past 5 years.  I am completely directional dumb and it's totally the fault of the Garmin.  If the satellite ever goes out, I'll be forced to stay in my home until it gets fixed.  I'm doomed!

That's all I have for today people.  I'm at work and it's crazy busy.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

♫ Drazil ♪ said...

OH totally good confessions. Be careful around the creepy guy.

Dawnya said...

Too funny. Watch the creepy guy. You gut is usually always right.