Saturday, May 7, 2011

Weigh in, Shopping and Non-Scale Victories!

Today is my weigh in day.  I'm down .8 from last week which brings me to a grand total of...

51.4

I totally kicked butt at spinning this morning.  I really needed a good, sweat your butt off work out, and I got it.  

Then I headed off to the mall.  Our local JCPenney store is closing down so I wanted to check out the bargains.  As most of you are well aware, it's hard to talk yourself into spending money on clothes when you're still losing weight.  I went armed with coupons.

It was so nice to grab things off the rack, just plain Large, no 'X' or 'W', just large!  It was also nice to walk right pat the Plus Size section and not even look twice at the 'old lady' clothes I would have had to wear in the past.  Two "non-scale victories" for me!

So, wanna' see what I bought?  Here goes...



My fabulous husband told me to do that with my hands...not sure why.  He thinks he's a photographer, I guess!
Another non-scale victory...I'm not wearing tummy control underwear, or a girdle, nothing.  Just plain old undies.  My mommy tummy is nearly gone, and I do believe I have a waist line!  Holy crap, how did that happen?
My girls screamed and hugged me when they saw me in a dress.  This is not anything their mom would have chosen to wear before.  Times are changing!
Looks like we'll have to go out on a date soon so I'll have an excuse to wear the new dress.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and to all the mom's out there, Happy Mother's Day!

7 comments:

Lap Band Gal said...

woo hoo!!!

Stephanie M. said...

Cute dress!

Cassie said...

Looking good :)

Sarah G said...

Nice dress! Very cute!

♫ Drazil ♪ said...

That's the cutest dress evah and the pose is great!

Molly Naughton said...

You look great!!!!!!!!!!!

Beth Ann said...

Beautiful dress! And it fits perfectly!