Saturday, June 11, 2011

I did it! Exhausted, but I Did It!

Phew, this was a long hard week.  But, now that it's over I am happy to report that I worked out (hard) 6 out of 7 days.  It's always my goal, and sometimes I get there but don't really give it my ALL.  I can honestly tell you that this week, I gave it 110%.

Well, here's my round up for the week...

Sunday:  2 Mile Run outside
Monday:  30 minute elliptical intervals (without even stopping to catch my breath!)
Tuesday:  Day of rest from exercise since I had to work.
Wednesday  :  1 hour Body Pump
Thursday:  1 Hour Combat/kick boxing
Friday:  1 hour Body Pump
Saturday:  1 hour Power Cycling

Good God I'm tired, and sore, and think I might soon need a hip replacement, but I did it!
I'm definitely seeing a change in my body.  That whore of a scale isn't budging, but I think I'm OK with that because I know what I see in the mirror, and it doesn't make me sad.  I feel fit and strong, and that's the point isn't it?

Now that I've done it and survived, and even feel good, I know I can do it again.
I hope you all had a wonderful week and got some good exercise in.
Enjoy the weekend and be well!

4 comments:

Read said...

Wow! You had an awesome week, I'm so damn proud of you!!

Jody V said...

Now that's a workout week! Please make sure you don't over do it though. That's what happened to me. I'm still paying for it. Thanks for posting. You keep me in check that my band is another tool NOT a miracle device.

Ronnie said...

That's my month workout in 6 days for you! Sadface. Being fit and strong IS the main goal, glad you can see it that way and I hope I do one day, too! :)

By the way, I'm your newest follower - yay!

Beth Ann said...

WOOHOO!! You are such an inspiration to me!!