Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Plateau be Gone!

I snuck in a quick weigh-in this morning and saw something shocking!  The number was different, not only different, but lower!  You know I've been STUCK at the exact same weight for weeks, so I had to get off and back on just to make sure I wasn't seeing things.

However, Saturday is my official weigh in day so I will not be documenting the new loss just yet.  I'm hoping it will hold until Saturday, or maybe be even lower.

Just a quick note to say that plateaus are not forever.  It will happen.  We just need to have patience!

4 comments:

Ronnie said...

This is awesome news. Congrats, hope it sticks plus more!

Jody V said...

Good for you! You never gave up!!

Amy W. said...

Amen. It can happen. I am currently pretending my scale is broken and that I actually weigh 115 pounds. I will see if that works for me.

Justawallflower said...

So happy for you! Hope it is even lower on weigh in day!