Saturday, June 25, 2011

Weekly Weigh In and Other Stuff

Wouldn't you be frustrated if you got on the scale day after day and saw the same EXACT number, right down to the decimal, no matter what you had been doing?  Yeah, me too. 

This week my body is happy and content just hanging out where it was last week.  It's in a new comfort zone, like it or not.

So, in case you missed it last week, I'm down a total of

52.2

I've had to work 4 days this week so I've been super careful to pack a nice high protein lunch that includes a fruit and a dairy.  I've stayed away from all the junk that is readily available in the work kitchen.  I've still managed to get to the gym on 3 out of my regular 4 days, which felt great!
I sit down all day at work and I'm noticing that Phil (the band) is tight.  Maybe it's from being compressed in a sitting position all the time.  Anyway, I haven't been able to eat everything that I bring in my lunch, which is fine with me.  I've not been hungry.

In other news, since I wasn't able to make it back home for a visit this summer, one of my best friends is flying in tomorrow to see me.  We're so excited!  I love visitors.

Hubby has 4 interviews lined up in the coming weeks.  Send your positive vibes our way please!  We could use some good news.

Have a great weekend and be well!

4 comments:

♫ Drazil ♪ said...

Good luck to your hubby!

Ronnie said...

I'm sure next week you'll see some movement. In the meantime just keep doing what you're doing and it'll pay off.

Oh, and good luck to your husband! :)

Read said...

Holding steady is way better than moving up - so yay for that!!! And I'm definitely sending good vibes for the husband!!

Sam said...

At least the numbers are not going up :o) Have a great time with your visitor and good luck to your hubby!!