Saturday, July 23, 2011

Weekly Weigh In

I have a bit of good news to report.  After 2 weeks of sitting still, the scale has decided to move again.  I'm down a little more than a pound this week for a grand total of...

57.5

It probably helps that for the past 2 days I've measured my food and written things down. Funny how that happens.  Why do we all seem to hate journaling so much when we know for a fact that it works?  It's a necessary evil I suppose.

I've also noticed that with this heat wave we're having, the band just seems super tight.  I had yogurt for lunch today and I could literally feel it trying to squeak through the band.  Not exactly comfortable.  I had to give up after a couple bites and went back to it later.  I've noticed so many other bloggers complaining about tightness in this heat, and some even going in for a slight un-fill just to get through it.  That makes me wonder if we'll all be complaining about not enough restriction during the winter months!  You know how the roads expand and contract depending on the temperature?  Maybe it's like that with the band too!  Funny.

Well, we've been having severe thunderstorms in our area for the past couple of nights and I haven't gotten very good sleep because of that.  So, I'll keep this short and bid you all a good night. I have to be well rested and fresh so I can kick some imaginary butt in my kick boxing class tomorrow morning!

Until next time, be well.

4 comments:

Ronnie said...

Hmm, I kept reading about being too tight in the heat and I thought, "I haven't experienced that..." until I just got stuck on a bite of pumpkin pie. LOL

Great loss this week. :)

Jody V said...

Congrats on your weight loss! I too get tight when it's really hot out. Keep up the good work!

Beth Ann said...

Excellent news!

Samantha said...

Congrats on losing again!