Tuesday, August 30, 2011

"Heavy"

Have you guys heard of the show called "Heavy"?  I just happened to find it while browsing on Net Flix.  All I can say is WOW!
They have 2 morbidly obese people on each episode who are followed for 6 months.  They meet with trainers, dietitians, therapists, etc.  They address both the physical and emotional aspects of obesity.  I've only watched one episode so far but I think I just might like this show better than the Biggest Loser.
Check it out, see if you can find it on the internet.  Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Ronnie said...

I love Heavy! Though I'm not sure I like it as much as the Extreme Makeover Weight Loss Edition. :)

Samantha said...

I saw that on netflix too. Thought about watching it but Dr. Who was calling my name. But I'll have to check it out soon.