Sunday, August 28, 2011

A Photo Re-Do

So hubby came home from working out of state and checked out my blog.  You may remember he's the resident photographer for my monthly updates, but he wasn't here to take the one year anniversary shot.  Well, let's just say he laughed, and made some remark about how he can't believe I actually used the picture I took in the mirror!  He insisted on a re-do.

For those of you who missed it, you can see it here.

And now for the husband approved, new and improved picture update...

Size 10 shorts

Size Medium shirt
I can't decide if I like the outfit or not.  It's one of the new ones from my shopping spree. Hubby said I looked cute.  I'm thinking I looked a little pregnant!

I just can't win.  Now that I can buy anything off the rack without a problem, I have no fashion sense and have no idea what to buy.

Oh well, I hope everyone had a fantastic day.  Good night!

5 comments:

Dani said...

The outfit looks fine-I can't get over that suddenly we have choices when it comes to clothing! You're right ,it's hard to know what to buy when you're used to buying anything that fits!!I have been trawling the stores and have found some brands that I like-about 5 kg to go....

Something About Kellie said...

These definately have my seal of approval - how awesome is the difference!!!

Caron said...

I think the outfit is super cute and looks so nice and cool. :)

Ronnie said...

I like the outfit, just needs a burst of color, maybe a belt!

Jody V said...

You look great!!! With that skinny waistline you can wear a great belt!