Thursday, September 22, 2011

2 Days to Disney!

We're taking the kiddos to Disney this weekend.  We'll be gone for 6 whole days, in 90 degree heat.  Can I get an Amen!

Hubby has been working out of state all week which has left me with all the packing and planning to myself.  I'm a little teeny bit freaked about that.  I'm probably forgetting something majorly important, but hey, it'll be hot and sunny so maybe I won't care.

Since hubby has been gone all week I also have to go out there in this 60 degree cold and cut the grass.  This is HIS job, but I will do it, and not be at all happy about it.  I might even pout a little.
However, I will get lots of steps on my pedometer while doing it, so I guess that's a plus for me.

My 4 year old has a pretty yucky case of 'crud'.  Sore throat, cough, scratchy little voice.  Why is this happening when we're on our way to Disney?!

I'm up 1 pound since my recent un-fill and I can't even lie and say "I have no idea why".  I haven't journaled my food once this whole week.  What the hell is wrong with me?  I know what works, and then I don't do it.  I'm a rebellious teenager in a 40 year old body I tell ya'!  Now I'm flying off to the Magical world of Excess.  Great.  My scale will laugh at me when we get home.

The day after I get back from Disney I'm hopping on a train and heading into Chicago to meet up with some of you lovely "BOOBS".  I'll most likely be exhausted and looking like I've been dragged behind a bus, but I'm coming darn it!

Well, I better get my butt out there and cut that grass.

You guys have a great weekend and week.  See you when I get back!

3 comments:

Jody V said...

Have a great, safe trip!

Caron said...

I will mostly likely be the only sour puss in your comments but this caught my eye -- "My scale will laugh at me when we get home." Don't give it the opportunity to laugh. It is indeed hard to make good choices when traveling but try and you'll have the last laugh. :)

Dani said...

Have fun in Disneyland-It will be nice to have your hubby back and I'm sure he will love spending some quality time with the kids while you kick back and relax!!