Sunday, October 16, 2011

Catching up on Comparison Shots

I just realized that I haven't done any side by side comparison pictures since my one year bandiversary.  I'm not sure why but after that year mark, it just didn't seem very important to me any more.

However, I now have a bunch of new followers and they just might want to see where I started, without having to go way back in my post archives.

For that reason, and because I have nothing else to write about, here are the comparison shots!

8/18/10 (day one)

9/17/11 (13 months)

10/16/11 (14 months)
And...those are the new jeans I bought with some of my birthday money.  I had found 'Earl' jeans over the summer while visiting our family in NY and didn't buy them.  I'm glad I didn't because they were a whole lot cheaper here.  I love Earl!

The whole concept of tucking in my shirt has been foreign to me.  I can't believe I can actually do it and get away with it, and NOT look like a big slob.  No muffin top?  Get outta' here!  And the best part?  The hubby told me he likes the way my coolie (butt) looks in them.  Score!
Yeah, I'm short, and a bit thick, but I got a man and that's the way he likes me, so I'm OK with that. I'm not going for perfect.

About the weigh ins.  I haven't posted one since my big '65' pound announcement.  It's been a month and I haven't lost any more.  In fact I keep bouncing back and forth between 165 and 167 since my un-fill.  Sure, I could go back in for a fill but I don't think that's the answer. I have restriction.  Honestly, I like being able to eat real food now (which was impossible before the un-fill).  I just need to be more careful about my food choices and remember to write them down every day.  I know what works, and more importantly, what doesn't.

I'd like to lose 10 more pounds but honestly, if I can stay at 165 for the rest of my life, I wouldn't hate that either.
So there you have it.  I'm all caught up and hopefully staying on the right path.  My motto is still "I'm never going back".  All I have to do is look at these pictures to know why.

Have a great day everyone!

7 comments:

♫ Drazil ♪ said...

Amazing comparisons! WOW!

Sarah G said...

WOOOOT!!

Caron said...

Love comparison pictures. Thanks for posting.:)

Maria said...

You look great! And yay for tucking in shirts! I'm not quite there yet myself :)

Jody V said...

You look fabulous and very fit! Great job!

Ronnie said...

So, yeah... not sure if we can be friends anymore upon seeing you with your shirt tucked in and your tummy looking fab. Please lie and tell me you were wearing Spanx? lol

FitBy40 said...

Believe me, I still have my 'mommy tummy' but it's very nicely hidden in the new jeans!