Sunday, November 6, 2011

A New Favorite Thing

So it turns out I'm not so great at this 'posting every day' thing, huh? When the hubby is home on weekends, I don't want to be tied to my computer while I could be spending quality time with him.
Right now, he's actually catching up on work so I have a few moments.

I've been finding that I'm a little hungry/have the munchies at night lately. I know it's because of that un-fill I had but I'm not willing to go back in for a fill because I so clearly remember the pain and heart burn I was experiencing, so I'm good for now.
Anyway, I discovered something that helps me on those nights that I can't deal with the munchies. Here it is...



My hubby eats a big bag of popcorn all to himself almost every night. I obviously can't do that, and I don't even really like popcorn all that much. Then I found these teeny-tiny bags and I was sold! The added bonus is that it's Kettle corn, so there's just a hint of sweetness to it. I can eat the whole bag with no problem, and it's just enough to take the edge off.
The bag has no sugar, and 3 grams of protein, so it's a winner in my book.

Tonight we're going to measure how much it makes once popped because the box says 5 cups and I seriously doubt that (I'm telling you, it's SMALL!). I'll let you know tomorrow.

Surprised that I can tolerate popcorn? Don't be. I've talked to many Bandsters who say they eat it all the time and it goes down with no problemo.

Happy Snacking people!

8 comments:

Caron said...

I just bought this brand of popcorn last week and I like it. I get the regular butter flavor in the mini bags. :)

Andrea said...

Sounds yummy! Unfortunately for me even if popcorn would agree with my band, it doesn't really agree with my braces :(

Ronnie said...

I can eat popcorn, too! I find myself craving it around this time of year, so the 100 calorie bags are perfect. :)

Stephanie M. said...

I love those 100 calorie popcorn bags! I don't like the sweet kind so I just get the butter and add a few sprays of ICBINB spray and a sprinkle of different seasonings - chili powder, cumin, Old Bay (amazing!) or taco seasoning are my favorites.

Sarah G said...

I can eat popcorn too, no problemo!

christy said...

I will try the kettle corn. I have been able to eat popcorn too which I thought was weird but apparently not.

Beth Ann said...

I really need to look into this for myself!!

Dani said...

I need to find these, I am such a nibbler in the evenings as well,I can eat anything so thats not an issue:)