Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Wrath of Phil

Yesterday Phil (the band) decided it was time for his revenge.  I imagine if Phil was a real person and could talk, it would go something like this...

"Bwahaaaa, you had your fun with that Halloween candy didn't you? You thought you were so cool stuffing chocolate into your pie hole and loving it. Well, the fun is over girlfriend and now it's time for ME to bitch slap you back into reality! Food?  You like food?  Too bad! You will no longer be able to eat real food because I'm gonna' slam shut on you.  How do you like that? You like oatmeal? Get used to it sweetheart because that's what you'll be eating for dinner for a couple of days, you stupid stupid girl?


Thanks Phil. I got the memo. I'm not exactly sure why I'm so darn tight now but I feel like this is Phil's revenge on me for being naughty.

The good news is that I very reluctantly stepped on the scale today (after my protein shake and a work out, dumb I know) and I wasn't up!  What the heck is that?! I was actually praying "Please don't say 170, PLEASE don't say 170!", and for some reason the scale God heard my prayer. In fact, remember that pound I had gained after the Disney trip that was sticking around? It's gone. Hmmmm.

Maybe I totally shocked my system and it let go of some weight.
Maybe I hadn't been eating enough calories before (doubtful).
Maybe I just need to eat more chocolate (Not!).

I don't know what happened but I'll take it and run with it. Moving on, nothing to see here.

In other news, Read over at My Trek Downward says it's National Blog Posting Month and we're supposed to try to post every day for the month of November. Now, I really don't think my life is interesting enough to have something to say every day, but I'm always up for a challenge, so I'll try.

Have a great day people!

4 comments:

Ronnie said...

Your band sounds like a meany... I'm glad mine is so easy-going. :)

Andrea said...

Haha! Woah, Phil is mean!

Sarah G said...

Man that sucks! Hope Phil loosens up a bit!

Beth Ann said...

Silly Philly. Pipe down, buddy! :)

Hope you are feeling better soon!