Wednesday, February 22, 2012

On My Way (Almost!)

Today's the big day. I'm heading out to Vegas to meet my sister and 2 very good friends for our girls weekend. They're there getting the town warmed up for me, holding down the fort until I arrive.
My brother is there too but I don't care, I'm still calling it a 'girls weekend'!

I woke up at 4:00 this morning, staring at the clock. I figured since I couldn't sleep, I should just go to the gym and make myself useful. I did my class (weight lifting and core strengthening), so now I feel like I'm starting this vacation out on the right foot. Call me crazy.

I do however have to get one little thing out of the way before I leave. Do you remember my debacle with the GYN not giving me my prescription without an exam? Well, today's the day to meet with Dr. Hottie. Nothing like getting the lady parts all checked out before heading out for a weekend in Vegas. Aaaagh!

So I'll be out of the blogosphere for a few days. I'm not bringing my lap top. I'll see you on Sunday when I return, and I may or may not have some good stories to share with you!

"What happens in Vegas, gets shared on my blog"

5 comments:

Fluffy said...

Have fun!...er, in Vegas. The dr - make the best of it. ; )

Caron said...

Have a great, safe trip. :)

Sarah G said...

Hope your appt is uneventful and you have a fabulous time in Vegas!!

Andrea said...

Have a great time!

Ronnie said...

Have fun! :)