Thursday, March 15, 2012

10 Things Thursday

I'm a blog slacker lately so I figure I'll jump on this one since it should be easy!

1. I'm heading to Wisconsin tomorrow afternoon to spend the weekend at our new house. It'll be the first time any of us has slept there. There's no furniture yet, so it's a camp out and the girls are super excited!

2. Hubby is in Asia this week. He's been Skyping almost every day but we miss him terribly. Did you know they don't have FaceB00k there? Nope, communist country, access DENIED!

3. It's hard to believe it's still March because we had dinner at the park and wore shorts, t-shirts and sandals! It's warmer here in Chicago than it is in Las Vegas. I can't help but wonder if this will be short lived and we'll have to dig out the snow shovels in a week.

4. I can't stop eating peanut butter and SF chocolate pudding. It's definitely an addiction because I'd rather have that for dinner than real food and I never seem to get sick of it. Not the best choice for nutrition. I'm not bringing pudding with me to the new house so we'll see if I go through major withdrawls!

5. We've had 3 more showings of our house this week and I'm getting sick and tired of these people wanting to come through at dinner time. Or nap time. Why can't they come through when I'm at the gym!

6. I'm going to body combat tomorrow (kick boxing) and I CAN NOT WAIT! I really need to kick some butt (mostly because I can't stop eating peanut butter!).

7. This time change is still killing me and I'm not sure why. I just feel tired all the time because of that one stupid little hour. That seems ridiculous to me but it is what it is.

8. I noticed if I sign on using I.Explorer I have no trouble leaving comments on blogs. If I use Chr0me, no dice. I guess that was the problem. Who knew?!

9. I'm supposed to go get a mammogram now that I'm the big 4-OH, but I conveniently lost the order slip. I guess I should call about that.

10. I won't have internet access ALL weekend because it's not hooked up at the new house yet. There's also no cable, and I'll have both kids wtih me. If I don't return on Monday, I've surely gone insane.

Have a great weekend people!

4 comments:

Caron said...

Have a great weekend fellow peanut butter lover. Having to keep your house "show ready" is so hard. I hope it sells soon and that will be over. Maybe the weather will be great and you will get to play outside. :)

Holly from 300 Pounds Down said...

I hope you have a great time at the house!! Kick butt at body combat!

Ronnie said...

Good luck with your camp out!! :)

Beth Ann said...

It is amazing the things we take for granted, huh? :) So...peanut butter and pudding? You just mix them together?