Monday, April 9, 2012

Catching up and a Weigh In

Here we are at Monday night, and once again this is the first time I've had a minute to sit down and post. Things are Cuh-Razy around here these days!

I did actually do a weigh in on Saturday morning, like a good little Bandster, but had no time to post it. For about a minute I was down to 157.6 but some of that was dehydration because on Friday night I had a little stuck episode and wasn't able to eat or drink anything for hours.
So...my real weight from yesterday and today is 158.
That's a total loss of

72 pounds

So, on Saturday we had a house full of preschoolers over for my daughters 5th birthday party. I believe I must be at least a little bit crazy for agreeing to have the party at home while we're in the middle of packing and preparing to move! It was a cute party though and all the kiddos had a great time. Nobody seemed to notice or care about the boxes around the house. My daughter felt like a Princess and that's what counts.

Sunday was Easter and for the first time EVER, we didn't have anyone over. It was just the 4 of us for a quiet dinner at home. I was going to invite some friends, like we usually do, but my husband talked me out of it. He was right, with the party and the packing, we just needed the day. I made a pancake breakfast for hubby and the kids (I can't do pancakes). Then we spent the next several hours packing. Even though the house was a mess I insisted on still having a nice sit-down family dinner for the holiday. We got cleaned up, set the table, and enjoyed our own little feast of fish, mashed potatoes, salad, etc. It was really nice (and so quiet!).

Overall my eating has been better. I did have one piece of Easter candy (dipped in peanut butter of course) and that was enough to satisfy me. I didn't buy a lot of candy anyway since we try to limit the kids sugar intake, so there's not a lot of temptation around the house.

That's about it for me. I've got about a million other thoughts that I'd like to blog about but they'll have to wait for another day. I have to get these munchkins to bed!

I hope you had a wonderful Easter (or Passover). Have a great night.


4 comments:

♫ Drazil ♪ said...

72 pounds kicks ASS! Way to go!

Dawnya said...

You are still kicking butt!! Super proud.

When is the big move?

Beth Ann said...

I laughed so hard at your email last night. I even had to tell my Jazzercise friends what a dork I am. Happy packing!!

Andrea said...

Good job on the loss and eating good!