Saturday, April 28, 2012

We Have Arrived

After a long, emotional day of saying goodbye, we're finally all moved in to our new home. It's been a long haul of preparing for this moment. Now I'm completely surrounded by boxes and chaos! You know that feeling when there's SO much to do, you have no idea where to start? Yeah, that's me. Probably why I'm sitting here blogging instead of unpacking.

It's a bit overwhelming to say the least.

I've been reading your blogs here and there throughout the move. You all continue to be my inspiration and motivation.

Today should be weigh-in day but who the heck knows where my scale is?! Once I find it I just might post a weight update (I'm scared!).
Until then, have a great weekend and be well.
I shall return!

4 comments:

Caron said...

Having moved around 45 times in 46 years (one year we moved six times) I know exactly where you are right now. Good luck on getting everything ship shape. :)

Jody V said...

Good luck in your new home! Much love and happiness to you and your family!

Jody

Beth Ann said...

It will take a while to get settled, but you will be there in no time!

Andrea said...

Glad you made it and are moved in!