I almost missed "Ten things Thursday", my most favorite blogging day of the week!
1. I'm 4 pounds above my comfort zone and mama ain't happy! I know earlier in the week it was because there was lots of cookies and going out for ice cream with the grandfolks and kids. However, I went back on the straight and narrow yesterday and fully expected ALL 4 pounds to be gone this morning. Yes, I live in dream land. It's not gone and my dumb scale made sure to tell me that this morning. More straight and narrow for me until it's gone!
2. Still doing "Insanity" with the hubby every freaking morning before the sun even thinks about rising. Every day I bitch and moan about how much I hate it, but I keep doing it. Every day a different part of my body is sore, so it must be doing something.
3. Hubby couldn't do Insanity with me today because he was going golfing and guess what? I did it WITHOUT him! Get outta' town...seriously! The scale made me do it.
4. We were supposed to be going out on a date tomorrow night at some fancy 'froo froo' drink place where they make fantastic alcoholic ice cream drinks. I've changed those plans and decided we'll just go out for a simple dinner instead. The scale made me do it. Effing scale!
5. My MIL has weeded and pruned every square inch of our 2 acre yard. She's only been here 5 days.
6. Yesterday we got a delivery from Fed Ex. It was a new pruner for the trees that need to be cut back around our house. Before I even signed for the pruner, the MIL had her shoes on and was ready to go out and cut back trees! I had to slap her down and tell her to take a break. It was 96 degrees out! Crazy lady.
7. My 5 year old is OBSESSED with American Girl doll stuff. She watches You Tube videos of little girls opening their new dolls EVERY DAY. It's crazy. I should mention that she does not have an AG doll, nor will she be getting one any time soon (maybe Christmas). But that doesn't stop her from watching video after video. Should I be concerned?
8. I made the frozen banana 'ice cream' dessert for the in laws and they nearly went into convulsions. I was told to stock up on bananas so we can do that several more times while they're here. We made it again last night with a handful of frozen mixed berries. It was like raspberry sorbet, I kid you not! SO refreshing and tasty.
9. Since we live in Wisconsin now, it's only appropriate that we're going on a cheese factory tour tomorrow. We're going to see how real Wisconsin cheese is made (and of course sample some!). Should be cool. I'm gonna' be a cheese head.
10. I had my 22 month bandiversary the other day and totally forgot about it. I usually take pictures, and that didn't happen this month. I promise when hubby and I get dressed for our dinner date, I'll have him take a pic of me so I can post the before and now shots.
Hope you're all having a fantastic week. Be well!