Why yes, it could be. It IS Thursday. My favorite blogging day!
It's Ten Things Thursday...
1. It rained last night for the first time in more than a month. It came down like a monsoon! I'm so happy for my little struggling garden.
2. I spent $150 on groceries today and still have no idea what I'm making for dinner. I suck at planning.
3. One more swim lesson for the kids and then I can have a little bit of my life back. This has been a tough couple of weeks, but well worth it because they really are learning a lot.
4. I did some Insanity work out today for the first time since the broken toe. It's a little sore but I held up pretty well. I'll be so happy when I'm back at it 100%.
5. We had our own 'salad bar' for dinner the other night and believe it or not, my kids just asked if we can do that again. Isn't that cool?
Here's a pic I took that day, because I was so proud of my dinner idea!
6. I'm getting super excited for our upcoming trip back to NY. All except the 13 hour car ride. That part doesn't excite me AT ALL. I'm already planning snacks and activities for the kids. It's torture. Pure torture!
7. I just saw this recipe posted by The Bandit Girl, and now that's what we're having for dinner tonight. Looks yummy, and I just happened to buy zucchini today at the store, so why not? I don't like how the recipe is written so if it turns out well, I'll rewrite it and post it again.
8. I haven't done an actual weigh in day in a long time, but rest assured my weight has been steady at about 159-160. I'd love to get down to 155 but sadly, I like to eat too much.
9. I've discovered since my last un-fill that I can tolerate cucumbers. I'm pretty excited about that because I love hummus. Cucumbers and hummus is yummy, and so much better for me than chips and hummus!
10. I'm smelling that zucchini pie right now and I just might be drooling a bit. Can't wait for dinner.
Have a great Thursday people!