Monday, August 20, 2012

Back from Vacation, 2 Years, and Detox

Hi Folks.
We got back from our vacation back East last night. I'm totally exhausted and nearly brain dead. We had a fabulous time with family and friends which makes me happy and sad all at the same time. I miss them all and wish we lived closer.

I was off line all week, preferring to enjoy every minute with my family over blogging or reading blog posts.

I had a pretty good week as far as food and exercise. I am up a bit on the scale this morning and feel that it's time to Detox again! Sugar is never my friend. Why do I ever think it can be?

Today, not only is my wi-fi not working, but I have a ton of laundry to do and things to unpack. So, when I get more than a minute to sit down I will be posting about my 2 year bandiversary which happened a couple of days ago. My, how time flies!

I hope you've all had a fabulous and healthy week.

More to come!

2 comments:

Beth Ann said...

Glad you are back. I have decided to be back, so I need you here. Because it is all. about. me. HA! Glad you enjoyed the trip!

Ronnie said...

Woohoo! You're back! :)