Saturday, September 8, 2012

Celebrating Two Years With Pictures

It's been a few weeks since my 2 year Bandiversary. I've been putting off writing this post for a couple of reasons.
First because we've been so darn busy around here with the start of a new school year. But also because I was feeling like I haven't been as successful as I wanted to be (I know, go ahead and slap me!).
I just wanted to have lost a little more weight and I'd LOVE to be down to 155. However, that hasn't happened and I need to stop fighting it.

I'm healthy and happy. I can run and jump and spin every single day, and even better yet, I actually enjoy doing it! That's a huge milestone for me and I need to start appreciating the non-scale victories in my life.

The weight loss part of my journey was exciting and fun but it's coming to a close. I need to embrace this next part of the journey, which happens to be the most important!
Maintenance  is my friend.

So, in keeping with tradition, here are my before, during, and now shots.
Enjoy!



Day 1
6 months
1 year
2 years

2 years




















The '2 year' shots were taken this morning. If you look real close, you can even see my port (left side rib cage).

I decided just this morning that I'm going to do a mud run on my 3 year bandiversary. I noticed there is one on August 17, 2013 and it's right here in my neck of the woods. What better way to celebrate a big milestone in my life!? I have 11 months to train.
I can do this!

Enjoy the rest of your day folks.
Be well.

9 comments:

Lap Band Gal said...

WOW! You're rocking it! Congrats on 2 years! :)

Sarah G said...

You look awesome! Happy 2yr Bandiversary!!!

Caron said...

You are looking very fit. I love that this year's pictures include form fitting clothes. Very nice indeed. :)

Robyn's Nest said...

You look pretty successful to me.
Yes, you can do the run. What a great 3rd anniversary idea.

speck said...

You have done so well! You have curves.

And those girls of yours are sweet, sweet.

Sandra

20 to go! said...

Oh my! I am jealous of your arms!! Mine are terrible even though I work out!

Theresa aka Tessie Rose said...

You look amazing!! Congratulations!

Ronnie said...

Get out of here with your skinny little ass. I am JEALOUS. I weigh 155-ish and I don't look as good as you! *slaps your booty*

Beth Ann said...

You are so freaking adorable!