Monday, February 11, 2013

Monday Catch-Up

I haven't been posting much lately and I don't have a great excuse.
The hubs and I are totally engrossed in the tv show "Revenge" and we're watching several episodes every night on Hulu. It's an addiction. We're both hooked! No time for blogging when your eyes are glued to the laptop every night for hours at a time.

Anywhoo...here's the big catch up.

The band is pissing me off again. I don't know what's happening but I've not really been able to keep solids down (Again!). Here's how it goes. Eat a small portion of food ,chew it up like crazy, wait 30 minutes, try to drink water, and puke for the next 2 hours until the entire contents of your stomach is now in the sewer. Nice.
This is my life. It sucks.

I get so frustrated that I've even been questioning why I got this darn thing in the first place. Then I look back at my fat pictures, and I remember. I've been getting grumpy because I can't eat, but I've lost more weight which is a silver lining on the cloud.
My hubby says my butt looks cute in my jeans. I say I wish it was because of hard work and dedication, and not from puking!

Even though I can't eat solids, you know what I can eat? Chocolate. Yeah, I can totally see how Bandsters get into trouble with eating crap and getting malnourished. Thankfully I start my day with a protein shake that has 2 servings of fruit and 1 veg each day. Probably the only reason my hair hasn't fallen out yet!

I've been doing the elliptical almost every day. It's like a habit now. I don't even hate it. I just get on that thing with a good book and before I know it, my 30 minutes is up and I'm sweaty. Good deal.

Our family back on the east coast got pounded by that storm last week. Phew, I'm pretty happy I wasn't there for that. We got it bad enough last Thursday but it was only 1 day. I can live with that.

I'm at work today and wearing a new sweater that I got on one of my clearance shopping trips. I'm sitting here wanting to kick myself for not buying the other one that I saw There was a dark green and a purple. I bought the green and wasn't sure I really wanted two, but I freaking love this thing. It's so warm and comfy, and I actually like the way it looks. I really wish I had gotten the other one now.

That's all for now. Hopefully I'll be able to find the time to post more often, but I won't promise anything until I'm done watching the entire season of Revenge!

1 comment:

♫ Drazil ♪ said...

You said the P word. Bad, bad, bad. LOL I'm so sorry you can't eat. I'd shank anyone in my eyesight if I couldn't eat. For realz.