Monday, May 6, 2013

It's LIke Nesting

You know when you're almost ready to have a baby and you start to do everything around the house to prepare for the little bundle and everyone says "You're nesting!"?

That's me. Only I'm not having a baby. I'm preparing in case of emergency surgery.

Yesterday was pretty brutal. I spent the entire morning in bed, just trying to sleep. I felt so unbelievably exhausted.
Then, in the afternoon I got a burst of energy. It was at that time when I realized I need to do lots of stuff in preparation of being out of commission for a week.
I did laundry and cleaned up as much as possible. I put clothes away and vacuumed.

This morning I wasn't exhausted like yesterday so I ran a load of laundry and the dish washer. I swept the kitchen.
I keep thinking I gotta' get it all done because I'll be down and out from surgery, and hubby will be busy enough just trying to keep 2 kids busy and on schedule.

Now, I say all this without even having an official diagnosis, but hey, I'm a planner!

The good news is that the awful heartburn/reflux seems to be gone. No more nasty taste in the back of my throat. Now I'm just dealing with this awful dizziness and of course, the continued inability to eat solid food.
I'm living on protein shakes and Lactaid ice cream.
This sucks!

So, one more day of this craziness until I find out what's going on in there.
In the meantime, I'll be cleaning my house!

More info. to come.

2 comments:

Sarah Kopf said...

Oh honey! I'm so sorry! I hope you feel better soon. :( That sounds awful....

Sarah
www.thinfluenced.com

Robyn's Nest said...

I hope you get some answers soon.