Monday, July 15, 2013

Getting My Groove Back

I'm definitely on the mend, and feeling normal again.
I know this because of the day I had yesterday.
Here's how it went...

Got up and ate a bowl of cereal. No pain.
Fed kiddo #1 breakfast.
Swept and mopped the kitchen floor.
Vacuumed my bedroom.
Tossed in a load of laundry.
Fed kiddo #2 breakfast.
Went for my 2 mile power walk which includes TWO trips up the neighborhood giant hill.
Watered the veggie garden by hand since our hose is still not working.
Weeded the garden.
Sprayed weed killer on all the flower beds around the house.
Filled chipmunk holes (those suckers want to get into my house!)
Showered.
Fed everyone lunch, including me. No pain.
Took Kiddo #2 to a birthday party. She didn't want me to stay.
Used that 2 hour time slot to walk around a couple stores and do a wee bit of shopping.
Had dinner with my family. No pain.
Watched AGT with the kiddos. Our favorite show!
Made blueberry sorbet in my vita mix. Super yummy.
Got kiddos ready for bed.
Put freshly washed sheets on our bed.
Watched TV with hubby.
Crashed!

Do you see any naps in there? Nope. No need for a nap all day and I felt fine!

Feeling good about having the GB surgery now that I can see how sick I really was.

Have a great day folks!

7 comments:

Jody V said...

I guess you are feeling better! What a day! I would love to accomplish all that in a day!

Dawnya said...

Yeah for no naps (even though I want one right now). But it is amazing to see the difference. You were napping constantly. I'm glad that you are on the mend and able to get back to being your happy productive self.

Beth Ann said...

So very glad you are feeling better. You sound like a different person!

Caron said...

This is such great news. Enjoy your day. :)

Sarah G said...

I am so glad to hear you're feeling so much better!!

twenty kilos to go said...

That's fantastic! There would be nothing worse than getting it done and still having the symptoms! So happy for you!

Lap Band Gal said...

Great to hear that you're feeling better