Monday, March 17, 2014

It's Been Too Long!

I logged onto Blogger today to see what's been happening with my blogging friends, and couldn't believe there were 2 pages of posts I haven't read yet!
I've been gone too long.

Hubby's been in China for 8 days so it's just me taking care of the kiddos. I'm tired. In fact I'm sitting in my bed blogging right now while I should be cleaning up the kitchen and figuring out dinner. I'm beat.

I also have a killer cold that has decided to settle in my sinuses and wreak havoc.
You might remember I did oil pulling twice last week. I don't know if it's a coincidence but I got sick the very next day. My nose is on fire. I've been sleeping with the humidifier on all night, and with the aide of Benadryl. I'm wondering if the oil pulling brought up a bunch of junk that was sitting dormant. Who knows. I haven't done it again since I've been sick. I may try again next week.

I'm doing much better with my food choices these past few days. I'm still off the dairy for Lent. I haven't noticed much of a difference in the belly area since giving up dairy, but I do know I feel better and am not gassy anymore. I really miss cheese!

I'll try to read and comment on some more blogs this evening.
Have a great night!

5 comments:

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Awwww...so sorry you are sick! Feel better.

Beth Ann said...

I'm sorry you are sick. :( It is amazing how far behind I get if I don't stay in a routine. I'm talking about blogs, but it is actually everything now that I think about it.

Hollee said...

awww Feel better! I'm interested to hear if you try Oil Pulling again how it makes you feel. Once you get the crap out, you'll feel better in general I hope! Every time I do an extreme detox, I get sick right after, but then feel AMAZING after I'm better.

Rhonda said...

I tried the oil pulling on Monday night... only lasted 5 minutes! I hope you get to feeling better. <3

Sarah Kopf said...

I miss stuff constantly in the blogging world. I'm horrible about that stuff!

Sarah
www.thinfluenced.com