Friday, May 2, 2014

Fridays Are No Longer Optional

I just got back from the gym where I did a killer kick boxing class with my favorite instructor. Always a great work out.
Until now, Fridays were a sort of up in the air gym day for me. I'd go if I had skipped a day during the week or use it as a 'bonus' day. Many MANY times I'd skip Fridays if I had too much laundry to do or if the house needed a lot of cleaning, etc.

Well my friends, Fridays work out is not optional anymore. I have been to the gym every day this week, and have been killing it. We're not talking wimpy, barely sweating exercise. We're talking sweating like a pig in heat. Every day.
Sore.
And, of course I got on the scale this morning and I am UP again. Mother Heifer! I effing hate that scale. I hate the number. I hate that I eat salads with no dressing like I'm a friggin' rabbit EVERY DAY, and still I gain weight.
I'm so frustrated I could scream.

I decided I have to take the bull by the horns. Even though I think I exercise more than most 'normal' people, I have to do more.
So, Fridays are no longer optional. Friday kick boxing is on the regular schedule for me now. Along with adding a double on Tuesdays.

Want a peek at what my week at the gym looks like??

M: Early morning spin
T: Body Pump and Kick boxing back to back
W: Early morning spin
R: Body Pump
F: Kick boxing
S: Kick boxing -or- Body Pump (depending on our family schedule)
S: Yoga and butt lift videos at home

Each class is an hour long. Even on Sunday when I'm doing my own videos, I try to do about an hour.

I don't eat bread, pasta, rice or cereal. I stick to protein, fruits and veggies. Still, I gain.

I'm thinking of starting to take Hy.d.rox.y---Cut.
I'm thinking about going on liquids for a few days.
I really don't know what to do next.
Spring is here and I have nothing to wear.
I'm at a loss.
Stupid metabolism.

That's all I have for you today my peeps. I hope you're having a fantastic and healthy week.
Be well!

3 comments:

Beth Ann said...

I know it probably wasn't supposed to be funny, but "Mother Heifer" just made me almost blow peanut butter out of my nose. :-)

I have friends that NEVER work out. NEVER. And yet they do not have these struggles. It is mystifying sometimes. I'm off to Jazzercise because Lord knows I can't lay off a day either.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KajunDee said...

Sounds like a great workout plan, I assume you track your calories etc?