Thursday, September 4, 2014

And Now, Back to Your Regularly Scheduled Programming

I've been absent from the blog world for quite some time now, for one very good reason.

Summer!

We've been doing summer.
We had such a long and horribly cold winter this year that once summer finally arrived, we took it and ran with it.
The girls and I did fun stuff almost every day. We got together with friends, had play dates, gardened, walked, went to the beach, and countless other things.
I have to admit I didn't really feel ready to let them go back to school. We were having so much fun and the time just flew by.

However, I can say now that they're back I am liking being back on a regular schedule.

I went back to Body Pump today for the first time in 6 weeks.
I went grocery shopping and Target browsing BY MYSELF.
I cooked a real dinner and we all sat down and ate it together.
These are good things.I like my normal schedule.

Hopefully that 'regular schedule' also means I'll be back to blogging regularly. I've missed it. I've missed you guys.
I've read a little here and there, but now I should have time to do more of that too.

Have a great night and see you soon!


1 comment:

Beth Ann said...

I was just saying this morning that there aren't many of the seasoned bloggers left (from the BOOBs group). I need to find some newbies and get inspired! :) Missed hearing from you. I also hope to be more consistent.